Friday 28 January, 2011

Dusk to dawn…


In the silence of night,
I heard one voice…
A door was kept open for him,
His shadow was there on my frontier…

When the day was dissolved,
I thought…
He was standing at my doorsteps…
Or maybe his soul was in carted with my soul…

Through his one look only
I was comparing…
Dews with drizzling rain…
Flowers with his fragrance…
My heartbeats with his breath…

As the dusk was wearing the dawn,
I thought…
His body was dissolving in my soul…
And when the sun was there in the sky…
I thought…
His soul brought the sunrays in my body…

Some are there in this world, comparing love with lust…
But,
I am comparing…
My vision, with his eyes
My heart beats, with his breath…
My existence, with his life…

I am comparing…
My lord, with his face…



No comments:

Post a Comment