Wednesday 26 January, 2011

TECHNOKRAT-2010


Wel der are is are sm good memories of my clg in d yr 2010.. we organized a technical event called tchnokrat-2010.. almost a year has passed.. it was a really nice moment 4m hit n my engg days dat I’l always cheer.. m thankful to all my TE-ECT batch, my classmates, my Dept. my HOD, al workin n non workin staff 4 being my support.. 4 being der 4 ma me.. I wanna specially thanks sm ppl personally, n dey are Krishna Bothe, aka Krish, d event manager, 4 being d best support in d cmplt event, 4 makin me strong wen I broke up cmpltly, 4 bringing smile on my face wen I was bit shattered, his one of d lines which was motivating, though bit mocked one, saying- Yes Prez. Ur der at top.. We are here, aftr u.. we know our levels..u jus listen to all bt at the end do wat u want.. yeah it use brng a big smile on my lips..it was very kind of him to handle a gal like me wid ful patience n hlpin me to brng d best out of me, thanks Krishna, ur really like a KRISSH.!  Chandrakant Bidwe, aka Chandu..vice prez. Of our EESA body n event too.. dunno hw many times I have shouted on him, blamed him, bt dat guy literally was der to listen my stuid commands n order.. sittin late n8 in Media Shine n finalisin our posters, banners, certificates.. der are sm things which I’l never forget.. a cmplt Maharashtra boy.. yes he use to say proudly - ME AAHE NA..! Really Chandu u were dre wid me 4 dat cmplt event.. thanks 4 dat support..  Krishna Bodkhe, aka, Scientist, and yes he was scientist for dat cmplt event.. savin al tech data , patiently saying, arre prez hum log h na, aap kyu tension lete ho… Thanks Krishna, I’l really mis u guys..Deepak Palve, ya Deepak I’l always b thankful 4 dat cheery atmosphere u use to create.. I’m thankful to u fr our first sponsor, dat I world one, its only coz of u.. I rem dat lines.. Kuch b ho jaye, mujhe mere 400 rupye milne he chahiye..  dat line wenevr I recall it really makes me happy.. I’m thankful to guys wen I met an accident u wer der to tk me hospital, akin crew en I was unbke to mive my feet, singin dt song- jane nahi dege tujhe.. ya u wer wid me.. 4 droppin me n my scooty til hme.. assuring my parents dat yes m wat I am.. n need to worry.. Evry day durin dat event endin wid lines- AAL IZZ WELL.. really guys u made all well.. I’m thankful to Sahil Pattyar, our “main” member of event.. m thankful to have such a cool n tension free senior, listenin to a junior like me always.. Sneha Chavan, my CR.. Perfect harmony gal.. wat I really admire is her patience n understanding wen I tel nythng to her n her advices to me which was very hlpful.. Supriya Deshmukh, she took charge of debate, n I must say she really handled dat sub event very successfully.. thanks yar.. I wanna thnks each n evry member of my class, its Vinu, Swapnil, Padmaja, Amruta, hey gals really thnks 4 handlin ppt.. Sharayu, KD, Hanif, Akshay, Bala, Ade, hey ade thanks 4 dat pics of our event, Kiran, ur hlp in ckt deigning..  Yogesh, thnks  4 havin idea to conduct fun games at the end of d day, though I didnt saw it cmpltly, bt I heared I was gr8, ur nagin dance, it was cool… I thanks to raksha, vaishali, jyoti, nilima, I thanks to rohit, digamber, Ashlesha, thanks to al my juniors, I thanks Prasad n snehenisha, 4 der support n being d hplful juniors.. wanna thanks Ravi Bhaiya, seniors like vaishali di, prashant, sudeep bhaiya, sunny, n guys like Rachit, Neil, Anuj, my junior  4 handlin LAN games so perfectly.. wanna thanks aman, my frnd cum brother, ur hlp was really d need of dat hour,I wanna thnks bala, abhay, sneha vinu 4 ur support 4 C/Cpp.. I wanna thnks to al participants of Technokrat, I wanna thanks my event co-ordinator, Mrs. S.D. Gawarskar.. she was wid me dat time like a mother, handlin me n ma attitude wid patience.. her advices, her views, her courage, evry thn I really nurture 4 my heart.. I wanna thanks my Hod, Mr. V.A. Jadhav Sir, his help n support boosted me 4 makin dis event a laurel to our dept.. I wanna thanks joshi mam n patil sir, n al the staff of IT & CSE dept, 4 der support n motivation.. I wanna thnks our principal sir, Mr. A.V. Parvate, wid ot ur permission sir, Technokrat was jus impossible..  I wanna thnks al my frenz laxmi, imrana, nooreen.. thnk u gals 4 being wid me wen I was nt wid u.. 4 undersndtn my hlplessness.. dat I was unble to giv u time dat days.. I thnks al my juniors, my seniors n each n evry one 4 makin TECHNOKRAT, a very very spcl part of my engg days.. I’m thankful to I-world, Media Shine, KILT, coz of ur trust in us, n being our sponsors, u made dis event financially strong.. Las bt nt d least I’m extremely thankful to my parents, my sisters 4 being wid me in my gud n worst mood dos days of event, m really thnkful to u papa 4 havin faith n trust in my potential, ur advices, ur understndin, ur permission.. I m thankful to u ammi 4 givin ur lap on whch I slpt wen I thot I may nt handle dis thng, ur love being d most supportive fact which makes me wat I am.. I am thankful to u jasmeen n afnaan, 4 being d best sisters in d wrld.. thnks 4 supportin ur dee-dee.. I m thankful to Allah, 4 being bestowed my heart n mind wid ful courage n determination n strength always...  lastly I wanna say thnks to dat gal who trusted herself 4 makin her a very small dream come tru, wen thot to cndct, though very small event to others, bt 4 her it was TECHNOKRAT, I’m really thankful to myself, 4 being wat I am.. 4 being simply… NAZNEEN..!


No comments:

Post a Comment