Friday 28 January, 2011

“Missing your love??”

Love is only substantial thing in life, all else is illusion.
Let love grow in you & God will be growing on its own accord.
If you miss love, you’ll miss God and all.
There is no way to God without love….
God is the fragrance of love and nothing else.
God is echo from universe, when you’re in love the echo is there.
If you’re full of love, the world is full of God-they go parallel, they’re part of one symphony.

Love makes you a unity-and not a union, remember a unity, because in union those who join together remain separate. In unity they dissolve, they become one, they melt into each other. And that moment I call the moment of “truth”, when love has given you unity.

First love gives you unity in your innermost core, and then you are no more a body, no more a mind, no more a soul. You are simply one unnamed, undefined, unclassified. No more determinate, definable, no more comprehensible. A mystery, a joy, a surprise, jubilation, a great celebration.

 In love, you disappear, and your mind disappears,
In love, you come to an utter relaxation.
And there is nothing higher than love…

All i jus wanna say to u guys...
“One becomes alive only when one is totally free from past. To be in present is the only way to be alive”.

“Share  your thoughts of love with me my friends…
Dream a life of together with me…
Keep that twinkle in your eyes which will make me mad…
Keep those tears too, which make me sad…
Be my partner at shores of loneliness my freinds…
Hold my hand through journey of life…

I too don’t want to lose you…
I love my friends.”

No comments:

Post a Comment